The awesome folk over at Bleeding Cool have reportedly got their hands on the official casting breakdown for STAR WARS EPISODE VII, and have verified that the actors sought are indeed leading roles! Check out the details of the open casting call below, and notice how it could easily fit in with that almost universally pooh-poohed plot rumour from last week. Very interesting stuff…
* Late-teen female, independent, good sense of humour, fit.
* Young twenty-something male, witty and smart, fit but not traditionally good looking.
* A late twentysomething male, fit, handsome and confident.
* Seventy-something male, with strong opinions and tough demeanour. Also doesn’t need to be particularly fit.
* A second young female, also late teens, tough, smart and fit.
* Forty something male, fit, military type.
* Thirtysomething male, intellectual. Apparently doesn’t need to be fit.
Of course this could all turn out to be a load of old rubbish, but Bleeding Cool seem very confident. Right, I’m off to update my audition tape – I’m a shoe-in for that bloke who “doesn’t need to be fit”. Well, apart from the “intelligent” part.
STAR WARS EPISODE VII will begin to shoot in the UK early 2014 for a 2015 release date.
Share your comments below or on Twitter @STARBURST_MAG
Find your local Starburst Magazine stockist HERE, or buy direct from us HERE. Our issues are also available as fully interactive iPad editions, loaded with multimedia, and can be downloaded via Apple HERE.
Click To Buy