So the cycle is now complete and all the Doctors have now been covered in this range of very comprehensive interview series. We have teamed up with the wonderful Koch Media to give you a chance of winning one of three of the double-disc sets.
Here's the question to answer for your chance to win :
What actor did Paul McGann take over from as the iconic role of Doctor Who himself?
a) Sylvester McCoy
b) Matt Smith
c) Bonnie Langford
Email your answer, along with your address details, to firstname.lastname@example.org labelled 'McGann' before midnight on September 15TH
From the press release:
A new double-DVD release in the highly regarded series exploring the world of TV’s Doctor Who in what will build into a complete work on The Doctors
• This is the definitive set of interviews with the team who brought the Paul McGann era of Doctor Who to life
• These six documentaries are the best in-depth interviews with Paul McGann (the Eighth Doctor), Daphne Ashbrook (Grace Holloway), Yee Jee Tso (Chang Lee), Eric Roberts (The Master), Philip Segal (Producer) and Geoffrey Sax (Director) ever undertaken
• Presented by Sophie Aldred, Robert Dick and the voice of the Daleks Nicholas Briggs
• For all Doctor Who fans, this two-disc special collector’s edition is 6 hours of pure nostalgia, which will give you a whole new insight into the making of your favourite science fiction series
• Includes a special introduction by Nicholas Briggs and Producer Keith Barnfather Koch Media Presents The Doctors: The Paul McGann Years on DVD from 2nd September 2019
Terms & Conditions:
KOCH MEDIA/STARBURST do not accept any responsibility for late or lost entries due to the Internet or email problems. Proof of sending is not proof of receipt. Entrants must supply full details as required on the competition page, and comply with all rules to be eligible for the prizes. No responsibility is accepted for ineligible entries or entries made fraudulently. Unless otherwise stated, the Competition is not open to employees of: (a) the Company; and (b) any third party appointed by the Company to organise and/or manage the Competition; and (c) the Competition sponsor(s). This competition is a game promoted STARBURST. STARBURST's decision is final in every situation and no correspondence will be entered into. STARBURST reserves the right to cancel the competition at any stage, if deemed necessary in its opinion, and if circumstances arise outside of its control. Entrants must be UK residents and 18 or over. Entrants will be deemed to have accepted these rules and to agree to be bound by them when entering this competition. The winners will be drawn at random from all the correct entries, and only they will be contacted personally. Prize must be taken as stated and cannot be deferred. There will be no cash alternatives. STARBURST routinely adds the email addresses of competition entrants to the regular newsletter, in order to keep entrants informed of upcoming competition opportunities. Details of how to unsubscribe are contained within each newsletter. All information held by STARBURST will not be disclosed to any third parties