The magical family adventure PAN is out now and to celebrate its arrival, you have the chance to win a copy of THE ART OF PAN by Christopher Grove (Insight Editions), a visually rich, behind-the-scenes look at the thrilling new film!
This beautifully illustrated book grants a comprehensive inside tour of director Joe Wright’s Pan. Featuring a dazzling selection of never-before-seen concept illustrations, sketches, storyboards, and other pre-production materials, THE ART OF PAN reveals how Wright and his artistic teams have re-imagined the classic characters and world. Insightful interviews with the director and key members of the cast and crew, including Hugh Jackman, Garrett Hedlund, Rooney Mara, and Amanda Seyfried, with additional commentary included from Adeel Akhtar and Levi Miller, make this book a must-have for anyone who has ever longed to revisit this world with Peter Pan as their guide.
PAN is in cinemas this Friday. For your chance to win a copy of THE ART OF PAN, simply answer the question below:
Peter Pan, Hook and Tiger Lily are characters created by which author?
A) Beatrix Potter
B) Charles Dickens
C) J.M. Barrie
Join the Twitter conversation with #PAN
PAN is in cinemas Friday!
The incredible fairy tale of Peter Pan comes to life from director Joe Wright (Atonement, Pride & Prejudice) presenting PAN a wholly original adventure about the beginnings of the beloved characters created by J.M. Barrie. Peter (Levi Miller) is a mischievous 12-year-old boy with an irrepressible rebellious streak, but in the bleak London orphanage where he has lived his whole life those qualities do not exactly fly. Then one incredible night, Peter is whisked away from the orphanage and spirited off to a fantastical world of pirates, warriors and fairies called Neverland. There, he finds amazing adventures and fights life-or-death battles while trying to uncover the secret of his mother, who left him at the orphanage so long ago, and his rightful place in this magical land. Teamed with the warrior Tiger Lily (Rooney Mara) and a new friend named James Hook (Garrett Hedlund), Peter must defeat the ruthless pirate Blackbeard (Hugh Jackman) to save Neverland and discover his true destiny—to become the hero who will forever be known as Peter Pan.
For more information on PAN visit www.warnerbros.co.uk/pan
©2015 Warner Bros. Entertainment. All Rights Reserved
Terms & Conditions
- Competition will close on Nov 1st
- Open to UK residents only
- Starburst is the competition promoter
- Prize for each winner is 1 (one) The Art Of Pan
- If any item listed above is unavailable, we reserve the right to substitute with an alternative item of similar value
- Winners will be picked at random and contacted by the site. If the winner fails to respond within 24 hours of notification, they will be deemed void and an alternative winner will be contacted
- The Editor's decision is final and binding on the entrants. No correspondence will be entered into
- Prize winners may be required to take part in reasonable post-competition publicity for Warner and may be filmed, photographed or otherwise recorded by Warner or other third parties for publicity and he/she consents to the use of his/her personal data for such purposes
- Prize winners may be required to sign a Prize Acceptance Form before the Prize is awarded. If a Prize winner is under the age of 18 years, a parent or guardian may be required to sign a Prize Acceptance Form before the Prize is awarded
- There is no cash alternative to Prizes which are subject to availability, non-transferable, non-negotiable and non-refundable. Prizes may not be sold, offered for sale or used in connection with any other competition or promotion by the Prize winner
- Prize details are correct at the date of this Agreement. Events may occur that render the Media Promotion itself or the awarding of Prizes impossible due to unforeseen circumstances or reasons beyond the control of Warner. In this situation, Warner may at its discretion vary or amend Prizes so as to provide reasonable alternative Prizes and Prize winners agree that no liability shall attach to Warner or parties connected to Warner as a result.
SHARE YOUR COMMENTS BELOW OR ON TWITTER@STARBURST_MAG
Find your local STARBURST stockist HERE, or buy direct from us HERE. For our digital edition (available to read on your iOS, Android, Amazon, Windows 8, Samsung and/or Huawei device - all for just £1.99), visit MAGZTER DIGITAL NEWSSTAND.
CLICK TO BUY!
MORE FROM AROUND THE WEB: