Pride and Prejudice and Zombies arrives in UK cinemas February 11th, and to celebrate, we’ve got four pairs of tickets to giveaway to the European Premiere taking place in London on Monday, February 1st, 2016.
PRIDE AND PREJUDICE AND ZOMBIES is a fresh twist on Jane Austen's widely celebrated novel. A mysterious plague has fallen upon 19th century England, the land is overrun with the undead and feisty heroine Elizabeth Bennet is a master of martial arts and weaponry. Casting aside personal and social prejudices, Elizabeth and Mr. Darcy must unite on the blood-soaked battlefield to rid the country of the zombie menace and discover their true love for one another. Starring Lily James, Sam Riley, Jack Huston, Bella Heathcote, Douglas Booth, with Matt Smith, Charles Dance and Lena Headey.
For you chance to win, all you need to do is answer the following question:
In what era does Pride and Prejudice and Zombies take place?
A) 12th Century Mongolia
B) 19th Century England
C) 16th Century France
E-mail you answer to email@example.com labelled "Pride and Prejudice and Zombies" before Wed, Jan 27th at 10am.
Check out the trailer below:
For more on Pride and Prejudice and Zombies, go to: https://www.facebook.com/LionsgateUK
Pride and Prejudice and Zombies is released in UK cinemas 11th February 2016.
Terms & Conditions
- Competition closes on Wednesday January 27th 2016 at 10am GMT
- This competition is not open to employees of Lions Gate International (UK) Limited or Starburst Magazine or associated agents of those companies or anyone else professionally connected with this competition.
- To enter the competition, users must submit the correct answer to the following question – “In what era does Pride and Prejudice and Zombies take place?”
- Only one entry per person will be considered.
- Entrants will need access to the internet to enter the competition.
- Proof of submission shall not be proof of receipt. Entries that are incomplete, incorrectly filled in, illegal, illegible, in the incorrect format or fraudulent or those not received in accordance with these Terms and Conditions will be deemed invalid and not accepted. The Promoter does not accept any responsibility for technical failures which prevent an entrant from submitting an entry and no responsibility will be accepted by the Promoter for entries lost, corrupted or delayed in transmission.
- Prize for four winners is one (1) pair of tickets each to attend the European premiere of Pride and Prejudice and Zombies in London on Monday February 1st, 2016.
- Winner(s) will be chosen at random and contacted by a representative from Starburst Magazine by email/telephone provided on entry.
- If a winner fails to respond within 24 hours of notification, the prize will be forfeited and an alternative winner(s) will be contacted.
- By entering the competition, the winner(s) confirm that they are free to attend the premiere from 6pm on the day of the event.
- Tickets for entry to the premiere can be collected by the winner(s) on the day of the event with proof of ID required to receive the prize.
- If a winner is aged under 18, they must be accompanied by an adult to the premiere. No one under 15 will be admitted.
- Entry to and attendance at the premiere is subject to respectful and appropriate behaviour. The dress code is smart. The Promoter reserves the right to deny the winner(s) and their guest(s) entry and revoke their attendance at the event should they not adhere to the dress code and should they behave inappropriately.
- The Cinema reserves the right to refuse entry in accordance with its own policies.
- The red carpet event will be filmed by the Promoter as part of the publicity for Pride and Prejudice and Zombies. The winner(s) and their guest(s) may be asked to sign a release form giving their permission should they be in the background of any footage.
- Travel and accommodation are not included in the prize.
- In the unlikely event that the premiere is cancelled, no alternative event will be arranged and no alternative prize will be available for the winner(s).
- There is no cash or other alternative to the prize stated and the prize is not transferable and no part of the prize may be substituted for other benefits, items or additions.
- The prize may not be sold, offered for sale or used in connection with any other competition or promotion by the winner(s).
- By entering the competition, entrants are sending their personal information to the Promoter who will at all times process an entrant’s personal data in accordance with the UK Data Protection Act 1998 and applicable laws.
- To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, the Promoter assumes no liability for any claim, loss or damage arising (whether directly or indirectly).
- The Promoter's decision is final and binding on the entrants. No correspondence will be entered into.
- The Promoter is Lions Gate International (UK) Limited of 5th Floor, 45 Mortimer Street, London, W1W 8HJ (Company No. 08936180). The competition is run in association with Starburst Magazine
- Entrants must be aged 15 or over and resident in the UK. Proof of age and residence will be required to receive the prize.
- The Promoter reserves the right in exceptional circumstances to vary, amend or withdraw this competition on reasonable notice.
- By entering the competition, the winner(s) give consent for their name, contact number and address to be passed to a third party provider for delivery of the prize. Save for the exception above, the Promoter will not pass any personal data to any third party unless required to do so by law or an appropriate regulatory authority.
- The Promoter will not be responsible for failure to deliver the prize caused by the delivery/postal service.
- Entry into the competition constitutes acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- The names of the winner(s) will be announced on the Promoter’s website and may be obtained for three months after the competition close date by sending a signed handwritten request along with a stamped self-addressed envelope to the Marketing Team, Lionsgate, 5th Floor, 45 Mortimer Street, London W1W 8HJ and marked with the name “Pride and Prejudice and Zombies Premiere Competition Winners.”
- These Terms and Conditions will be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales and is subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.