If you’re wondering where you can get your next Fear the Walking Dead fix, fear not, because AMC and BT are giving away an exclusive Fear the Walking Dead zombie apocalypse survival kit!
Worth £130, this limited edition kit includes:
- -Water bottle
- -Medicine box
- -LA pop up map
- -How to spot a zombie guide
In case you’ve missed it, AMC from BT will be replaying the whole of season one of Fear The Walking Dead, with two episodes every Sunday from November 29th until December 13th at 9pm.
If this doesn’t keep you alive until season two airs in 2016, we don’t know what will!
AMC can be seen free of charge for all BT TV subscribers (channel 381 in HD and 332 in SD). Sky viewers can access AMC on channel 192 as subscribers of the BT Sport Pack.
To be in with a chance of winning this kit, just answer the following question:
Fear the Walking Dead star Kim Dickens starred with Kevin Bacon in which 2000 movie?
a) Rain Man
b) Hollow Man
E-mail your answer, along with your address details, to email@example.com labelled Fear the Walking Dead before midnight on Friday, December 11th.
Terms & Conditions:
1. The Competition is open to UK residents aged 18 or over, other than employees of BT, their families or its agencies. Only one entry per person.
2. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the eligibility of entrants and check their identity.
3. The prize is a Fear the Walking Dead zombie apocalypse survival kit worth £130. The kit contains a backpack, water bottle, medicine box, torch, LA pop up map, blanket and a zombie spotter guide.
4. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute a prize of equivalent or greater value if this is necessary for reasons beyond its control.
5. Entries must be made via answering the question on www.starburstmagazine.com between Friday the 27th of November and midnight on Friday the 11th of December 2015.
6. The winner will be selected randomly on Monday the 14th of December 2015.
7. The winner will be notified via email within 28 days of being selected. All prizes must be claimed within five days of being notified. The provision of prizes is subject to availability and install appointments.
8. Your personal details will be retained for the purpose of the Competition and will not be processed for any other purpose, unless you choose or have chosen to receive information from the Promoter.
9. No cash alternative will be offered and prizes are non-transferable.
10. The Promoter reserves the right to re-draw the winner if they cannot be contacted within five days and the right to disqualify any entrant or select an alternative winner in the event that it believes that any entrant has contravened these Terms and Conditions.
11. Submitting an entry to this Competition is deemed to be acceptance by the entrants of these Terms and Conditions. The Promoter reserves the right to alter, amend or foreclose this Competition without prior notice in the event that unforeseen circumstances make this unavoidable.
12. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any loss, damage, injury or disappointment suffered by any entrant resulting from entering this Competition or by the entrant’s acceptance of the prize .
13. This promotion is governed by the laws of England and Wales.
14. The Promoter is British Telecommunications plc, 81 Newgate Street London EC1A 7AJ
STARBURST do not accept any responsibility for late or lost entries due to the Internet or email problems. Proof of sending is not proof of receipt. Entrants must supply full details as required on the competition page, and comply with all rules to be eligible for the prizes. No responsibility is accepted for ineligible entries or entries made fraudulently. Unless otherwise stated, the Competition is not open to employees of: (a) the Company; and (b) any third party appointed by the Company to organise and/or manage the Competition; and (c) the Competition sponsor(s). This competition is a game promoted STARBURST. STARBURST's decision is final in every situation and no correspondence will be entered into. STARBURST reserves the right to cancel the competition at any stage, if deemed necessary in its opinion, and if circumstances arise outside of its control. Entrants must be UK residents and 18 or over. Entrants will be deemed to have accepted these rules and to agree to be bound by them when entering this competition. The winners will be drawn at random from all the correct entries, and only they will be contacted personally. Prize must be taken as stated and cannot be deferred. There will be no cash alternatives. STARBURST routinely adds the email addresses of competition entrants to the regular newsletter, in order to keep entrants informed of upcoming competition opportunities. Details of how to unsubscribe are contained within each newsletter. All information held by STARBURST will not be disclosed to any third parties.
SHARE YOUR COMMENTS BELOW OR ON TWITTER @STARBURST_MAGFROM AROUND THE WEB: