Mila Kunis stars as Jupiter Jones, a girl born under a night sky with signs predicting that she was destined for great things. Now grown, Jupiter dreams of the stars but wakes up to the cold reality of a job cleaning other people's houses and an endless run of bad breaks. Only when Caine (Channing Tatum) arrives on Earth to track her down does Jupiter begin to glimpse the fate that has been waiting for her all along—her genetic signature marks her as next in line for an extraordinary inheritance that could alter the balance of the cosmos.
WATCH THE TRAILER
To be in with a chance of winning one of three pairs of tickets, simply answer the question below. Send your answer to firstname.lastname@example.org with 'Jupiter Ascending' in the subject line.
Jupiter Ascending is the first original sci-fi epic from directors Lana and Andy Wachowski since this genre-defining blockbuster trilogy, which debuted in 1999. Name the first film in the trilogy?
a) The Hobbit
b) The Matrix
c) Mad Max
© 2015 Warner Bros. Entertainment. All rights reserved
Terms & Conditions
The winners will be drawn at random from all the correct entries, and only they will be contacted personally. Prize must be taken as stated and cannot be deferred. There will be no cash alternatives.
- WARNER BROS and Starburst do not accept any responsibility for late or lost entries due to the Internet or email problems. Proof of sending is not proof of receipt. Entrants must supply full details as required on the competition page, and comply with all rules to be eligible for the prizes.
- No responsibility is accepted for ineligible entries or entries made fraudulently.
- Unless otherwise stated, the Competition is not open to employees of: (a) the Company; and (b) any third party appointed by the Company to organise and/or manage the Competition; and (c) the Competition sponsor(s).
- This competition is a game promoted Starburst. Starburst’s decision is final in every situation and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Starburst reserves the right to cancel the competition at any stage, if deemed necessary in its opinion, and if circumstances arise outside of its control.
- Entrants must be UK residents and 18 or over.
- Entrants will be deemed to have accepted these rules and to agree to be bound by them when entering this competition.