Genki Gear specialise in producing a distinctive, cute and quirky range of T-shirts and gifts. Artwork is provided by partner Phil English as well as exclusive work done by artists from the worlds of UK Manga and Comics. They're also teaming up with Starburst to give you the chance to win a shopping spree on their website!
All you have to do is answer the following question...
"Genki Gear's Cutethulhu is based upon which writer's character, Cthulhu?"
...and send your answer to email@example.com before midnight on 16th November. The winners will be drawn at random from the correct entries and notified by email.
Good luck all!
Terms and conditions
• The winners will be drawn at random from all the correct entries, and only they will be contacted personally. Prize must be taken as stated and cannot be deferred. There will be no cash alternatives.
• Genki Gear and Starburst do not accept any responsibility for late or lost entries due to the Internet or email problems. Proof of sending is not proof of receipt. Entrants must supply full details as required on the competition page, and comply with all rules to be eligible for the prizes.
• No responsibility is accepted for ineligible entries or entries made fraudulently.
• Prize will only be delivered to a UK & N. Ireland based address.
• Unless otherwise stated, the competition is not open to employees of: (a) the Company; and (b) any third party appointed by the Company to organise and/or manage the Competition; and (c) the competition sponsor(s).
• This competition is a game promoted by Starburst. Starburst’s decision is final in every situation and no correspondence will be entered into. Starburst reserves the right to cancel the competition at any stage, if deemed necessary in its opinion, and if circumstances arise outside of its control.
• Entrants will be deemed to have accepted these rules and to agree to be bound by them when entering this competition.
• Prizes unclaimed after 28 days will be deemed to have been forfeited and Starburst reserves the right to either offer the prize to the entrant whose name is next drawn at random or to re-offer the prize in any future competition.