The good people from Genki Gear have recently teamed up with Far Fetched Books on the official tie-in T-shirts for their new book Alice on Mars. As cool as that is, it gets even better for the T-Shirt artwork is by none other than Robert Rankin himself!
Now for the REALLY cool news. Three lucky readers have the chance to win one of these fantastic T's (check out the designs below), all you have to do to be one of them is answer the following question...
"What is Robert Rankin's middle name?"
...and email your answer along with your address details to email@example.com before midnight Friday August 2nd 2013.
The T-Shirts are available now from Genki Gear priced £15.99.
Terms & Conditions
- The winner will be drawn at random from all the correct entries, and only they will be contacted personally. Prize must be taken as stated and cannot be deferred. There will be no cash alternatives.
- Genki Gear and Starburst do not accept any responsibility for late or lost entries due to the Internet or email problems. Proof of sending is not proof of receipt. Entrants must supply full details as required on the competition page, and comply with all rules to be eligible for the prizes.
- No responsibility is accepted for ineligible entries or entries made fraudulently.
- Entrants may only enter once. Repeated entries may result in disqualification.
- Unless otherwise stated, the Competition is not open to employees of: (a) the Company; and (b) any third party appointed by the Company to organise and/or manage the Competition; and (c) the Competition sponsor(s).
- This competition is a game promoted by Starburst. Starburst’s decision is final in every situation and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Starburst reserves the right to cancel the competition at any stage, if deemed necessary in its opinion, and if circumstances arise outside of its control.
- Entrants must be UK residents and 18 or over.
- Entrants will be deemed to have accepted these rules and to agree to be bound by them when entering this competition.