To celebrate the release of MAN OF STEEL in cinemas on 14th June, 5 lucky winners have the chance to get their hands on some heroic exclusive merchandise.
From Warner Bros. Pictures and Legendary Pictures comes “Man of Steel,” starring Henry Cavill (“Immortals,” TV’s “The Tudors”) in the role of Superman, under the direction of Zack Snyder (“300,” “Watchmen”).
A young boy learns that he has extraordinary powers and is not of this Earth. As a young man, he journeys to discover where he came from and what he was sent here to do. But the hero in him must emerge if he is to save the world from annihilation and become the symbol of hope for all mankind.
The film also stars four-time Oscar® nominee Amy Adams (“The Master”) as Daily Planet journalist Lois Lane, and Oscar® nominee Laurence Fishburne (“What’s Love Got to Do with It”) as her editor-in-chief, Perry White. Starring as Clark Kent’s adoptive parents, Martha and Jonathan Kent, are Oscar® nominee Diane Lane (“Unfaithful”) and Academy Award® winner Kevin Costner (“Dances with Wolves”).
Squaring off against the superhero are two other surviving Kryptonians, the villainous General Zod, played by Oscar® nominee Michael Shannon (“Revolutionary Road”), and Faora, Zod’s evil partner, played by Antje Traue (upcoming “The Seventh Son”). Also from Superman’s native Krypton are Lara Lor-Van, Superman’s mother, played by Ayelet Zurer (“Angels and Demons”), and Superman’s father, Jor-El, portrayed by Academy Award® winner Russell Crowe (“Gladiator”).
We’ve got 5 sets of exclusive merchandise to give away, including Man of Steel T-shirts, hat, keychain, lapel pin and a branded USB. To be in with a chance of winning this heroic prize, all you need to do is answer the movie question below:
This actor, who plays Superman in Man of Steel, hails from the United Kingdom. His credits include Immortals and TV's The Tudors. Name this actor:
a. Russell Crowe
b. Henry Cavill
c. Michael Shannon
Send your answer to email@example.com, along with your full contact details, before midnight 13th June.
MAN OF STEEL is released in cinemas on 14th June 2013
Join the conversation with #MANOFSTEEL
© 2013 Warner Bros. Ent. All Rights Reserved.
TM & © DC Comics
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Competition will close on 13/06/13
- Open to UK participants only
- 5 winners will each receive 1 (one) MAN OF STEEL merchandise set including: 2 t-shirts, 1 hat, 1 metal shield keychain, 1 lapel pin, and 1 branded USB.
- If any item listed above is unavailable, we reserve the right to substitute with an alternative item of similar value
- Winners will be picked at random from all valid and correct entries, and contacted by the site. The prize will be delivered to the winner within 28 days of confirmation of delivery address
- The Editor's decision is final and binding on the entrants. No correspondence will be entered into
- Prize winners may be required to take part in reasonable post-competition publicity for Warner and may be filmed, photographed or otherwise recorded by Warner or other third parties for publicity and he/she consents to the use of his/her personal data for such purposes
- Prize winners may be required to sign a Prize Acceptance Form before the Prize is awarded. If a Prize winner is under the age of 18 years, a parent or guardian may be required to sign a Prize Acceptance Form before the Prize is awarded
- There is no cash alternative to Prizes which are subject to availability, non-transferable, non-negotiable and non-refundable. Prizes may not be sold, offered for sale or used in connection with any other competition or promotion by the Prize winner
- Prize details are correct at the date of this Agreement. Events may occur that render the Media Promotion itself or the awarding of Prizes impossible due to unforeseen circumstances or reasons beyond the control of Warner. In this situation, Warner may at its discretion vary or amend Prizes so as to provide reasonable alternative Prizes and Prize winners agree that no liability shall attach to Warner or parties connected to Warner as a result