Kick-Ass and Hit Girl are back in cinemas (and our next issue!) this August for Kick-Ass 2, so Waterstones and Starburst are giving 5 readers the chance to win a copy of the Kick-Ass 2 graphic novel by Mark Millar and John Romita Jr! All you have to do is answer the following question...
What was the name of Mindy Macready's father Damon's crime-fighting alter-ego?
...and email it along with your address details to firstname.lastname@example.org before midnight Friday August 2nd 2013.
Dave Lizewski is trying to become a better crime-fighter as Kick-Ass, while Mindy Macready has hung up the mantle of Hit Girl in an effort to become more like her 12-year old peers. However Red Mist is plotting his revenge against Kick-Ass (under his new name, which decency prevents us from mentioning here), and has formed his own super villain group; (which also has a too-crude-too-print-in-this-article name - don't worry, the graphic novel will arrive with all its glorious profanity intact). With all the high impact action of the first and a slew of new characters, Kick-Ass 2 is bigger, badder and bolder and more than ready to KICK-ASS!!!
You can find more graphic novels at Waterstones.com
Terms & Conditions
- The winner will be drawn at random from all the correct entries, and only they will be contacted personally. Prize must be taken as stated and cannot be deferred. There will be no cash alternatives.
- Waterstones and Starburst do not accept any responsibility for late or lost entries due to the Internet or email problems. Proof of sending is not proof of receipt. Entrants must supply full details as required on the competition page, and comply with all rules to be eligible for the prizes.
- No responsibility is accepted for ineligible entries or entries made fraudulently.
- Unless otherwise stated, the Competition is not open to employees of: (a) the Company; and (b) any third party appointed by the Company to organise and/or manage the Competition; and (c) the Competition sponsor(s).
- This competition is a game promoted by Starburst. Starburst’s decision is final in every situation and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Starburst reserves the right to cancel the competition at any stage, if deemed necessary in its opinion, and if circumstances arise outside of its control.
- Entrants must be UK residents and 18 or over.
- Entrants will be deemed to have accepted these rules and to agree to be bound by them when entering this competition.