In honour of THE TOMORROW PEOPLE finally arriving in the UK courtesy of E4, we've teamed up with the channel to give away two limited edition TTP hoodies (not pictured, but rest assured - they'll be aces)!
All you have to do to be in with a chance of winning one is answer the following question:
Who plays THE TOMORROW PEOPLE's chief bad guy Jedikiah Price?
a) Mark Pellegrino
b) Park Mellegrino
And send your answer to email@example.com, along with your full contact details, before midnight Jan 17th.
Tune into THE TOMORROW PEOPLE every Wednesday at 9pm on E4. And make sure to read Starburst Issue 397 for an exclusive interview with Mark Pellegrino, THE TOMORROW PEOPLE's chief bad guy Jedikiah Price, on sale January 17th!
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- The winners will be drawn at random from all the correct entries, and only they will be contacted personally. Prize must be taken as stated and cannot be deferred. There will be no cash alternatives.
- Channel 4 and Starburst do not accept any responsibility for late or lost entries due to the Internet or email problems. Proof of sending is not proof of receipt. Entrants must supply full details as required on the competition page, and comply with all rules to be eligible for the prizes.
- No responsibility is accepted for ineligible entries or entries made fraudulently.
- Unless otherwise stated, the Competition is not open to employees of: (a) the Company; and (b) any third party appointed by the Company to organise and/or manage the Competition; and (c) the Competition sponsor(s).
- This competition is a game promoted Starburst. Starburst’s decision is final in every situation and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Starburst reserves the right to cancel the competition at any stage, if deemed necessary in its opinion, and if circumstances arise outside of its control.
- Entrants must be UK residents and 18 or over.
- Entrants will be deemed to have accepted these rules and to agree to be bound by them when entering this competition.