To celebrate the July 3rd release of one of our most anticipated summer blockbusters, THE AMAZING SPIDER-MAN, Sony Pictures UK and Starburst are offering one lucky reader the chance to win a limited edition poster signed by stars Andrew Garfield, Emma Stone & Rhys Ifans, director Marc Webb and producer Matt Tolmach! Check it out...
Awesome, right? Interested? Course you are! Read on...
We have one poster to give away, and all you have to do for your chance to win is answer the following question...
In THE AMAZING SPIDER-MAN, what are the names of Peter Parker's parents?
...and email it along with your address details to email@example.com before midnight, Sunday the 8th. Good luck, guys!
Terms and conditions
• The winners will be drawn at random from all the correct entries, and only they will be contacted personally. Prize must be taken as stated and cannot be deferred. There will be no cash alternatives.
• Sony Pictures UK and Starburst do not accept any responsibility for late or lost entries due to the Internet or email problems. Proof of sending is not proof of receipt. Entrants must supply full details as required on the competition page, and comply with all rules to be eligible for the prizes.
• No responsibility is accepted for ineligible entries or entries made fraudulently.
• Prize will only be delivered to a UK & N. Ireland based address.
• Unless otherwise stated, the competition is not open to employees of: (a) the Company; and (b) any third party appointed by the Company to organise and/or manage the Competition; and (c) the competition sponsor(s).
• This competition is a game promoted by Starburst. Starburst’s decision is final in every situation and no correspondence will be entered into. Starburst reserves the right to cancel the competition at any stage, if deemed necessary in its opinion, and if circumstances arise outside of its control.
• Entrants will be deemed to have accepted these rules and to agree to be bound by them when entering this competition.
• Prizes unclaimed after 28 days will be deemed to have been forfeited and Starburst reserves the right to either offer the prize to the entrant whose name is next drawn at random or to re-offer the prize in any future competition.
One of the world's most popular characters is back on the big screen as a new chapter in the Spider-Man legacy is revealed in "The Amazing Spider-Man." Focusing on an untold story that tells a different side of the Peter Parker story, the new film stars Andrew Garfield, Emma Stone, Rhys Ifans, Denis Leary, Campbell Scott, Irrfan Khan, with Martin Sheen and Sally Field. The film is directed by Marc Webb from a screenplay written by James Vanderbilt, based on the Marvel Comic Book by Stan Lee and Steve Ditko. Laura Ziskin, Avi Arad, and Matt Tolmach are producing the film in association with Marvel Entertainment for Columbia Pictures, which will open in theaters everywhere in 3D on July 3, 2012.
"The Amazing Spider-Man" is the story of Peter Parker (Garfield), an outcast high schooler who was abandoned by his parents as a boy, leaving him to be raised by his Uncle Ben (Sheen) and Aunt May (Field). Like most teenagers, Peter is trying to figure out who he is and how he got to be the person he is today. Peter is also finding his way with his first high school crush, Gwen Stacy (Stone), and together, they struggle with love, commitment, and secrets. As Peter discovers a mysterious briefcase that belonged to his father, he begins a quest to understand his parents' disappearance – leading him directly to Oscorp and the lab of Dr. Curt Connors (Ifans), his father's former partner. As Spider-Man is set on a collision course with Connors' alter-ego, The Lizard, Peter will make life-altering choices to use his powers and shape his destiny to become a hero.
THE AMAZING SPIDER MAN hits UK cinemas July 3rd.
Like the facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/AmazingSpidermanMovie