To celebrate the April 11th release of THE RAID 2, we've teamed up with Entertainment One to give 5 lucky readers the chance to win official merchandise packs (HAMMER BOTTLE OPENER, CHARACTER TRADING CARDS, MANGA OYSTER CARD HOLDER, QUALITY T-SHIRT & IPHONE 5S BACK CASE) ...
Breaking out of the tower block and into Jakarta's criminal underworld, and featuring some of the most breath-taking and bone-crunching fight scenes ever committed to film, THE RAID 2, released in the UK & Ireland on 11 April, is set to be the must-see action film of 2014.
He thought it was over. After fighting his way through a seemingly impenetrable building filled with gangsters and madmen, rookie Jakarta cop Rama (Iko Uwais) thought his mission was done and he could live a normal life. He couldn't have been more wrong.
His brutal and bloody victory has attracted the attention of the top level underworld kingpins. With his family now in danger, Rama has only one choice to protect them: he must go undercover, infiltrate the criminal organisation that runs the city and work his way to the top until he reaches the corrupt politicians, police and gang bosses who secretly pull the strings.
So Rama begins a new odyssey of violence, taking on the new identity of a vicious thug and entering prison in order to win the trust of the incarcerated son of a prominent crime lord to join the gang himself and take them down once and for all.
THE RAID 2 is directed by Gareth Evans who follows up his original smash hit The Raid, expanding the mythology of Rama's world, increasing the level and complexity of fight choreography and introducing us to a glorious new gallery of villains, from crime lords Bangun and Goto, and mysterious assassin Prakoso, to the iconic Hammer Girl and Baseball Bat Man.
For more information visit: www.facebook.com/TheRaidUK
c) South America
Send your answer to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with your full contact details, before midnight April 14th.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- The winners will be drawn at random from all the correct entries, and only they will be contacted personally. Prize must be taken as stated and cannot be deferred. There will be no cash alternatives.
- Entertainment One and Starburst do not accept any responsibility for late or lost entries due to the Internet or email problems. Proof of sending is not proof of receipt. Entrants must supply full details as required on the competition page, and comply with all rules to be eligible for the prizes.
- No responsibility is accepted for ineligible entries or entries made fraudulently.
- Unless otherwise stated, the Competition is not open to employees of: (a) the Company; and (b) any third party appointed by the Company to organise and/or manage the Competition; and (c) the Competition sponsor(s).
- This competition is a game promoted Starburst. Starburst’s decision is final in every situation and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Starburst reserves the right to cancel the competition at any stage, if deemed necessary in its opinion, and if circumstances arise outside of its control.
- Entrants must be UK residents and 18 or over.
- Entrants will be deemed to have accepted these rules and to agree to be bound by them when entering this competition.