To celebrate the April 13th release of Lionsgate’s fantastic new horror film THE CABIN IN THE WOODS (check out our review here), we have some excellent prizes up for grabs including the official visual companion from Titan Books (featuring an extended interview with Joss and Drew, the full script, over 150 photos and stunning pieces of production art), an exclusive CITW Rubiks Cube and the official novelization to get the full story of this terrifying movie!
We've got three prize bundles to give away, and all you have to do for the chance of winning one is answer the following question...
Who produced THE CABIN IN THE WOODS?
a. Josh Brolin
b. Josh Schwartz
c. Joss Whedon
...and email it along with your address details to email@example.com before April 21st.
Winners will be announced live on the April 22nd episode of the Starburst Radio show, and notified by email shortly after. Listen live from 9pm - 12 on Manchester Radio Online, or catch it on podcast, available through iTunes HERE.
From fan favourites Joss Whedon and Drew Goddard comes THE CABIN IN THE WOODS, a mind blowing horror film that turns the genre inside out. A tale of five friends who go to a remote cabin in the woods. Bad things happen. If you think you know this story, think again. Produced by Whedon and directed by Goddard from a script by both, the film stars Kristen Connolly, Chris Hemsworth, Anna Hutchison, Fran Kranz, Jesse Williams, Richard Jenkins and Bradley Whitford.
Follow On Twitter: https://twitter.com/#!/EnterTheCabinUK
Like the facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/TheCabininTheWoods
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
• The winners will be drawn at random from all the correct entries, and only they will be contacted personally. Prize must be taken as stated and cannot be deferred. There will be no cash alternatives.
• Lionsgate UK and Starburst do not accept any responsibility for late or lost entries due to the Internet or email problems. Proof of sending is not proof of receipt. Entrants must supply full details as required on the competition page, and comply with all rules to be eligible for the prizes.
• No responsibility is accepted for ineligible entries or entries made fraudulently.
• Unless otherwise stated, the Competition is not open to employees of: (a) the Company; and (b) any third party appointed by the Company to organise and/or manage the Competition; and (c) the Competition sponsor(s).
• This competition is a game promoted by Starburst. Decision is final in every situation and no correspondence will be entered into. Starburst reserves the right to cancel the competition at any stage, if deemed necessary in its opinion, and if circumstances arise outside of its control.
• Entrants will be deemed to have accepted these rules and to agree to be bound by them when entering this competition.
• Prizes unclaimed after 28 days will be deemed to have been forfeited and Starburst reserves the right to either offer the prize to the entrant whose name is next drawn at random or to re-offer the prize in any future competition