The Black Library have generously given us a bumper pack of their recent releases to give away.
Starburst is giving away a box filled with books from the extremely well received Time of Legends series. The prize include’s Josh Reynold’s Neferata, C.L. Werner’s Dead Winter and Nick Kyme’s The Great Betrayal.
The prize also include Omnibus editions of Graham McNeil’s The Legend of Sigmar, Mike Lee’s The Rise of Nagash and Gav Thorpe’s The Sundering. In addition, we’re giving away the Horus Heresy Audiobook, Prospero Burns, signed by Dan Abnett. and Ultramarines; The Second Omnibus signed by the author, Graham McNeil.
All you have to do for the chance of winning this bumper pack of books, is answer this question:
What mythical creature does Karl Franz, The Emperor of the Empire, ride into battle?
...and email it along with your address details to firstname.lastname@example.org before midnight February 28th 2013.
Terms & Conditions
- The winner will be drawn at random from all the correct entries, and only they will be contacted personally. Prize must be taken as stated and cannot be deferred. There will be no cash alternatives.
- The Black Library and Starburst do not accept any responsibility for late or lost entries due to the Internet or email problems. Proof of sending is not proof of receipt. Entrants must supply full details as required on the competition page, and comply with all rules to be eligible for the prizes.
- No responsibility is accepted for ineligible entries or entries made fraudulently.
- Unless otherwise stated, the Competition is not open to employees of: (a) the Company; and (b) any third party appointed by the Company to organise and/or manage the Competition; and (c) the Competition sponsor(s).
- This competition is a game promoted Starburst. Starburst’s decision is final in every situation and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Starburst reserves the right to cancel the competition at any stage, if deemed necessary in its opinion, and if circumstances arise outside of its control.
- Entrants must be UK residents and 18 or over.
- Entrants will be deemed to have accepted these rules and to agree to be bound by them when entering this competition.