As has been the tradition since 1999, Vanity Fair has unveiled their Star Wars special - and for a project shrouded in so much secrecy, boy have they knocked it out of the park this time!
We don’t want to rob them of their thunder of course (head HERE for the article in its entirety), but amongst the many tidbits for fans to get whipped into a frenzy about are:
- The Knights of Ren are back, and here’s the first proper look!
- Keri Russell’s (Mandalorian-adjacent) scoundrel Zorri Bliss steps out!
- Richard E. Grant as First Order leader General Pryde!
- The promise of a second snow-covered Rey vs Kylo lightsaber dual!
- A continuation of the Luke and R2 temple flashback!
- Confirmation of how much time has elapsed since The Last Jedi!
- What planet does Rey do that nifty Tie Silencer backflip on? (Nope, not Jakku after all!)
We could go on and on, so just head on over to the full article and get even more hyped for December. If that’s even possible!
STAR WARS: THE RISE OF SKYWALKER arrives in UK cinemas on December 19th