Comic Relief have teamed up yet again with Wizards of the Coast to produce a unique D&D experience for one lucky winners.
The Dungeon Master for this event will be Johnny Chiodini
, the host of hit D&D show Oxventure
Wizards of the Coast, the creators of the popular storytelling game, are hosting a special Charity Prize Draw
from February 8th to April 10th 2022
. Fans can enter here
, where they have the option to donate £10 per entry. All money raised for Red Nose Day will help support people living incredibly tough lives in the UK and around the world.
Entrants can also enter for free via post and must be over 18 and residents of the UK. The winner will be randomly chosen on April 10th 2021.
The epic prize includes:
- A two-night stay for a winner and guest marooned on the remote but hauntingly beautiful Osea Island at the stunning Captain’s House
- A chance to embark on a D&D adventure inspired by this epic island experience alongside members of Oxventure and led by Dungeon Master, Johnny Chiodini
- Quest both at the table and around the island, foraging for clues on a bespoke treasure hunt – leading you to a whole host of prizes
- The opportunity to try axe throwing and archery
- Gorge in delicious delicacies from a tailored menu of food, while learning how to prepare a gourmet dinner on the campfire
Entrants must be UK residents and aged 18 or over. For more information on the full prize details and full T&Cs please visit here.
Red Nose Day is back on Friday 18th March 2022 and hopes to inspire people across the UK to make a difference, no matter how big or small. This Red Nose Day, we want to remind people that they have the power to change lives.