Movie News: Cranston Says Lex Luthor Rumours Aren’t True

Written by Stuart Mulrain Tuesday, 03 September 2013

Movie News

BREAKING BAD star Bryan Cranston has responded to the rumours that he has been signed up to a “six picture deal” to play Superman’s nemesis in Zack Snyder’s MAN OF STEEL sequel. 

Cranston told the Boston Globe: "Six? This is all news to me. I think that maybe my name is bandied about because I'm known to be bald. 'What bald guy can we get?' The reality is they can take any actor and shave his head or put a bald cap on him."

So is this a case of Cranston trying to put people off the scent ahead of an official announcement, or is he correct, and it’s all just a case of any actor with a bald head being been connected to the part? (See Mark Strong rumours also.)

If the latter is the case, fingers crossed that Dean Pelton from COMMUNITY is in with a shot then!

Let us know your thoughts in the comments below...

MAN OF STEEL 2 is scheduled for a July 17th 2015 release.

Find your local Starburst Magazine stockist HERE, or buy direct from us HERE. Our issues are also available as iPad editions, and can be downloaded via Apple HERE.

CLICK AGENT COULSON TO BUY OUR LATEST ISSUE!


Suggested Articles:
Following the film being announced earlier this year, Legendary Entertainment’s Detective Pikachu
He may have been deprived of going full-on Two Face back in the day, but Billy Dee Williams is to fi
New sci-fi thriller Solis has begun shooting for four weeks at Yorkshire’s GSP Studios. Directed
Following the news that John Carpenter had boarded Blumhouse’s upcoming Halloween reboot in an exe
scroll back to top

Add comment

Security code
Refresh

Sign up today!
Banner
Banner
Banner
Banner
Banner
Banner
Banner
Banner
Banner
Banner
Banner
Banner

      
      
 
...